How To Order
HOW TO ORDER SENSE PUBLISHERS BOOKS
Sense Publishers books are available worldwide, and are printed “on demand” in various worldwide locations, including: United Kingdom, United States, European Union and Australia.
BOOKSTORES (classroom texts):
Sense Publishers books are popular as classroom texts. To learn about terms available to your bookstore, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the author/title of the book(s) you wish to inquire about, and estimated quantity you expect to order. We will reply immediately with full ordering information and terms of sale for the title(s) requested. Some books, including selected titles in our Social Fictions series, are available with special terms when 10 or more copies are ordered.
DESK COPIES / EXAM COPIES:
Desk copies may be obtained through email@example.com Please mention the name of the course for which you consider to obtain the text, the semester in which you expect to teach the course, and the estimated number of students. Be sure to include your complete street address for delivery (no PO boxes) and your phone number.
Customers worldwide can order Sense Publishers books securely online here on our website (www.sensepublishers.com). Sense Publishers books are also easily available for purchase online through Amazon.com (as well as other Amazon country-specific stores, such as Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, etc), most often with free shipping. The books are also available through BarnesandNoble.com. We are proud of our relationships with these excellent online stores.
*Note: Sense Publishers is now part of Brill. All orders for Sense Publishers titles should be directed as noted below:
Customers in the Americas
c/o Turpin Distribution
143 West Street
New Milford, CT 06776
>T (844) 232 3707 (Toll free US and Canada)
T +1 (860) 350 0041
F +1 (860) 350 0039
Customers outside the Americas
c/o Turpin Distribution
Stratton Business Park
Bedfordshire SG18 8TQ
T +44 (0) 1767 604-954
F +44 (0) 1767 601-640
Prices do not include VAT (applicable to residents of EU member states without a VAT registration number). Please note that residents of the EU without a VAT number are liable for value added tax on all prices shown. Companies, Libraries, Bookshops and other institutions should include their VAT registration number with all orders, to ensure that no VAT will be charged.
- The prices which are mentioned on our website and otherwise advertised are subject to change without prior notice.
- All orders must be prepaid. We accept MasterCard and Visa.
- All sales are final (no returns) although we will replace damaged copies.
- Shipping times vary worldwide, and can be subject to seasonal slowdowns, but books are typically delivered within 10 days of the order being received.
- Our prices do not include shipping costs. These costs will appear in your shopping cart statement depending on the number of books which are ordered and the shipping destination. Press link for details.