SENSE PUBLISHERS was founded in 2004 and is today the fastest growing publisher of books in Educational Research and related fields, featuring a current backlist of nearly 800 titles and more than 140 new titles published annually.
With offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), Boston (USA), and Taipei (Taiwan), and a cast of top international authors that make up a veritable "Who's Who" in their specialities, Sense brings a true global perspective to its publishing efforts.
What is special about Sense:
- Our prices are reasonable so that apart from libraries and individual scholars, students will be able to purchase our books
- Previews of our books are accessible on our Website, in PDF format.
- Customers in developing countries are entitled to receive our e-books free of charge
- Author service is our top-priority
- As from 2012 we publish more than 140 new titles within educational research per year.
We accomplish our mission by using innovative printing-on-demand technology and web-based marketing, by minimizing overhead and by not aiming for excessive profits.
The Staff at Sense Publishers
|Edwin Bakker||Peter de Liefde|
|Order Department &||Publisher|
|Customer Service||Owner and Founder|
|Edwin Bakker||Michel Lokhorst|
|Order Department & Customer Service||Publisher|
|& Bernice Kelly||Director Asia/Pacific|
|Derek de Liefde||Paul Chambers|
|Publishing Assistant||Director Marketing & Sales|
|Headquarters in the Netherlands||Our Books on Display|